Sunday, November 1, 2015

Show, How to eat Dragon Fruit Raw Without Spoon

Show, How to eat Dragon Fruit Raw Without Spoon

Dragon fruit is world fruit. Have many ask how to eat Dragon fruit raw? Oh..for me so much easy and just have one little knife is enough. This I every eating in forest or anywhere. My eating dragon fruit raw without spoon. Yes, this method was used from antiquity.

Eating dragon fruit no need a spoon, I think we close up natural and only use hand and finger are enough. How ever dragon fruit have fruit peel right?

Aerk Dragon Fruit show you eat dragon fruit raw without spoon step by step

I tell you first I just use knife and my finger, that easy right? See my images eat the dragon fruit.

Step 1.
Cut a half Dragon fruit
Cut a half of Dragon fruit with a knife
Step 2. I have see pulp of white dragon fruit and black seed

pulp of white dragon fruit
pulp of white dragon fruit
Step 3. Use finger left and right hand hold dragon fruit, then use the thumb at the cover of fruit peel, it so easy separate between pulp and peel
How to eat Dragon Fruit Raw Without Spoon
How to eat Dragon Fruit Raw Without Spoon
Step 4. Next, Just feed in your mouth and tasting wow so delicious.
How to eat Dragon Fruit Raw Without Spoon
Those above image, that evidence from my eating dragon fruit with spoon 

How to eat Dragon Fruit Raw Without Spoon
I am eating out

Wow so easy eat dragon fruit right. I did not use spoon right? I am proud to share How to eat Dragon Fruit Raw Without Spoon. You can use my method with anywhere, don't worry about you face. Eating come with all human on the world right?

1 comments: