Monday, December 21, 2015

Day#1 Dragon Fruit Plant From Cutting Trees In Pots

Day#1 Dragon Fruit Plant From Cutting Trees In Pots

I have got the dragon fruit cutting trees 1 month ago and now starting plant Day 1. I did not know how to plant dragon fruit from cutting trees, but I have basic growing other cutting tree, just cutting in pots and water feed, I think it's same solution.

I just told history about these dragon fruit cutting trees.  I am wonderful them cutting trees are still fresh, green color, it's so strong every environment of plants. I did never water feed them dragon fruit cutting trees (see my images below)

Day 1 plant, I and my wife buy the 4 tanks and plant soil, each tank join dragon fruit cutting trees around 3 or 4 cutting trees. And then put soil in to the pots. Then cutting trees in the pots. Already  Dragon Fruit Plant From Cutting In Pots.

Growing Equipment

4 pots, 8 soil plants, water


Dragon Fruit Plant Cutting Trees
Dragon Fruit Plant Cutting Trees, already plants

3 cutting trees, dragon fruit
3 cutting trees, dragon fruit
Day#1 Dragon Fruit Plant From Cutting Trees In Pots. I am not professional, I am like to eat dragon fruit. See my update how to plant dragon fruit cutting trees

0 comments:

Post a Comment